2021 Blue Ox Ticket Update – 12/16/2020
**The window for requesting refunds on your 2020 Blue Ox Music Festival tickets CLOSED on Nov. 30th, 2020. All tickets and campsites that were not refunded will be good for our 2021 festival.**
**If you did not request a refund for your tickets, then your order automatically rolled over to Blue Ox 2021. You will receive a separate email with instructions for reviewing your order and printing your passes.
Blue Ox Music Festival will be working with Eau Claire City-County Health Officials keeping up with best practices and recommendations to mitigate risk from COVID-19. Policies specific to this event will be announced at an appropriate time to deal with these risks once they are realized closer to the event date.
2021 BLUE OX TICKET UPDATE – 10/08/2020
The 2021 Blue Ox Music Festival will be held on August 19th, 20th & 21st. Single day tickets that were rolled over from 2020 to 2021 can be upgraded to a 3-day/2-day pass or exchanged for a different day pass. *Deadline for refund submission because of 2021 date change is CLOSED as of Nov. 30th, 2020*
2020 BLUE OX TICKET UPDATE – 7/10/2020
All ticket buyers should have already received an e-mail with instructions for receiving refunds. If no action is taken your tickets and campsites will be good for our 2021 festival dates, tentatively planned for June 10-12, 2021 (subject to change).
We also realize that everyone has been affected very differently by the ongoing pandemic so we will be offering refunds to those who request them. If you would like to donate a portion of your entire order to the festival that would be greatly appreciated in helping us cover some of our fixed costs.
If you are a ticket holder, and are having trouble figuring this out, please reach out to our office with any questions.
715-602-4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Deadline for refund submission is CLOSED as of July 22, 2020*
- All sales are final. Refunds will be available only if the event is forced to be cancelled due to COVID-19 related Public Health Policy.
- Blue Ox Festival is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes.
- Blue Ox is a rain or shine event
- All people entering the festival grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.
- To claim tickets held in will call (located at the Pines entrance) you must have a valid picture ID.
- Items confiscated by security will not be held or returned.
- Blue Ox Music Festival reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No wristband, no entry, no exceptions. Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced, a new ticket must be purchased to re-enter the festival.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Blue Ox Music Festival, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- All artists and times of performances are subject to change and/or cancellation without further notice.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas. Blue Ox Music Festival has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. No minors are allowed in bar areas.
NO glass containers are allowed in any area of the festival bowl including the campgrounds.
NO kegs, tikki torches, fireworks, or drones allowed under any circumstances.
NO outside alcohol is permitted within the concert bowl. Outside alcohol is only permitted in the camping area.
NO party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the FESTIVAL AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Blue Ox Festival reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
NO firearms of any kind are allowed with or without a permit.
NO pets (even small ones) are allowed anywhere in the festival, camping or parking areas.
NO golf carts, boats, power scooters, dirt bikes, or ATVs are allowed on site. No cruising on motorcycles or in vehicles within the campground or parking lots.
Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Blue Ox Music Festival may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, social media, TV spots, or printed materials.
Any violation of the above policies may result in having your wristband removed.
How to Conduct Safer 3rd Party Ticket Transfers:
Blue Ox Music Festival uses bar code scanning for ticket admission. As a result, fans should be careful when purchasing tickets and should make sure the seller is an authorized Blue Ox Music Festival ticket outlet, otherwise you may be purchasing a ticket that is invalid and will be denied admission.
The only way to ensure you have genuine tickets for the Blue Ox Music Festival or other events at the Pines Music Park is to purchase them directly from our websites or official ticket outlets. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, eBay, Craigslist, etc.) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets.
If you do purchase tickets through a 3rd party or wish to sell your tickets, we ask that you take the proper precautions to avoid getting scammed. View Ticket Transfer Instructions HERE
- DO NOT ACCEPT PRINTED TICKETS OR EMAILED PDF DOCUMENTS. These can be replicated and sent to anyone.
- Use only purchase protected payment methods such as PayPal and make sure you send payment for goods or services, so purchase protection is in effect. MANY SCAMMERS WILL ASK YOU TO PAY A CERTAIN WAY TO AVOID THESE OFFICIAL SERVICES SO THEY CAN KEEP YOUR MONEY. You may need to clear it with the ticket seller first, as these payment methods do charge the seller a small fee, well worth the insurance though when purchasing from an unknown individual.
- ONLY ACCEPT TICKETS THAT HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY TRANSFERRED THROUGH THE BLUE OX TICKETING PAGE! This is the only way to ensure that you have a real ticket. Instructions on how to properly transfer tickets can be found in our Ticket Transfer PDF file. When using the transfer process, tickets will be moved from the seller’s Blue Ox account to the buyer’s Blue Ox ticketing account.