Unreserved Tent Camping is Included with all Tickets
The campground features tall pine trees, lots of shade, and beautiful views.
Blue Ox features several different camping options:
- Electric Reserved (Power up your RV or Camper)You may park one unit with a steering wheel on your site. Your campsite does not include festival admission. A General Admission Ticket MUST be purchased separately.
- RV/Camper Reserved If you plan to bring an RV, pull behind or pop up camper you will need to purchase an RV/Camper reserved site. This will ensure that you have enough space for your unit. You may park one unit with a steering wheel on your site. A General Admission Ticket MUST be purchased separately.
- Car Camping If you prefer to park your car at your campsite or use your car as your sleeping unit, simply purchase a Car Camping pass and you will receive a tag for your vehicle to be parked at your site. A General Admission Ticket MUST be purchased separately.
- Unreserved Tent Camping Tent camping is included with your admission ticket, your car can be parked in the lot adjacent to Whispering Pines. (Sites are first come first serve basis)
- Unreserved Family Tent Camping This area is considered quiet camping and the curfew will be enforced. Tent camping is included with your admission ticket, your car can be parked in the lot adjacent to Whispering Pines. (Sites are first come first served)
Whispering Pines Campground is has a beautiful 75-acre landscape. It offers many great features and amenities:
- The campground is heavily wooded and most sites offer plenty of shade.
- Amenities include a permanent shower building, a camping store, and you won’t have to walk far for all of the festival action.
The campground opens on Thursday, June 8th at 7:00 a.m.
Whispering Pines Campground is located at 5024 Crescent Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
$40 to $70RV CAMPING
Reserved sites for RVs or campers. Required for vehicles over 10' or tow behind campers. Each site includes 1 car pass.Purchase
CAR CAMPING PASS
Allows patron to park a car at your campsite. LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE.
Reserved Electrical Campsites Over 40'. Includes parking for 1 vehicle if your camper does not have a steering wheel.
Reserved Electrical Campsite Under 40'. Includes parking for 1 vehicle if your camper does not have a steering wheel.
2017 Campground Rules and Regulations
Please review the following materials prior to your arrival at the festival
Campgrounds open Thursday, June 8th at 7:00 a.m.
NO overnight lining up for campground entry will be allowed. If you arrive early, you can park in our off-site lot at 3443 Crescent Avenue until the campground gates open.
- IMPORTANT: Camping check-in times are Thursday and Friday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ALL campers arriving Saturday may have limited locations available to camp and will be routed to Whispering Fields, check-in is 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- IF YOU EXIT THE CAMPGROUND WITH YOUR CAR CAMPING UNIT AT ANY TIME, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RE-ENTER WHISPERING PINES CAMPGROUND. YOU MUST PARK IN GENERAL PARKING IN WHISPERING FIELDS.
- If your car is parked in the general parking area you will be allowed to come and go from this area as needed.
- Campers arriving after sunset will have a restricted area to park or camp due to safety. You may redeem your festival admission and attend the festival. The following day you can work with Staff to move into a different camping locations.
- All camping is classified as primitive. Drinking water, porta-potties, and garbage receptacles are provided.
- Showers and a camping store are available within walking distance from all campsites. Please refer to the camping map for more information.
- NO PETS ALLOWED in concert area, festival grounds, parking lots, or campgrounds.
- Please leave your campsite in the same condition as you found it.
- Clean-up of campsites is required. Garbage bags will be handed out at campground check-in and should be placed in dumpsters before exiting campground. Recycling can be placed in appropriate containers. Additional garbage bags can be picked up at main entrance or camping store.
- You will be responsible for recycling and garbage disposal. There will be bins throughout the campground.
- For all campsites that have excess garbage, patrons are subject to ejection.
- 24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but you are responsible to protect your belongings by securing your campsite.
- Security is provided by Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department and Blue Ox Music Festival Security.
- Vehicle searches may be in effect at campground check-in. This may include items in your car/camper including bags and knapsacks.
- Cruising in vehicles in the campgrounds will not be tolerated. The Sheriff’s Department will enforce this for safety reasons.
- No weapons, fireworks or illegal substances will be allowed in the campgrounds or festival bowl area.
- Citations will be issued for any violations of local ordinances.
- The Drinking Age is 21+ and will be enforced.
We reserve the right to eject any patron because of, but not limited to the following:
- Incorrect credentials
- Excess garbage on campsite
- Tampering of campsite
- Drinking and driving
- Excessive drinking
- Bad behavior and excessive noise
- Unauthorized sale of food, beverage or merchandise on site
- Conduct that is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by management
- In the event of severe weather, a warning will be issued by patrol cars and Event Staff. Please follow instructions given. Your cooperation will ensure the safety of you and others.
- If you need to be notified for an emergency, your family must contact the Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department.
- A 2:00 am curfew will be enforced in all Blue Ox Music Festival’s campgrounds.
- Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated.
- Generators must be shut off from 2:00 am to 6:00 am.
- Security officers have the authority to ask any person or groups of people who are abusing the noise curfew to leave the grounds and not return to the festival. No refund of admission or camping will be given.
- All state and local laws will be enforced by law enforcement personnel in the campgrounds and festival grounds.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Blue Ox Music Festival will not be responsible for lost or stolen items nor damage to person or property while attending the festival.
- All admission passes are valid for ONE person only.
- Please protect your wristband; you will not receive a replacement band if lost, stolen, or tampered with.
- Disorderly conduct and destroying of property will not be tolerated and is grounds for ejection.
- Small campfires are typically allowed in all campgrounds as long as the fire is contained within a stone or metal fire ring. This may be subject to change according to local burning bans in place during the festival.
- Cooking fires are allowed in all campgrounds as long as the fire is contained within a metal or freestanding grill. This may be subject to change according to local burning bans during the festival.
- Tiki Torches, fireworks and other open flames will not be allowed in campgrounds.
- ALL FIRES MUST BE ATTENDED TO AT ALL TIMES.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BONFIRES OF ANY TYPE.
- The local fire department requires that each campfire have a visible container of water near the campfire —1 gallon minimum requirement.
- No outdoor fires if weather conditions make fires potentially hazardous.
- SS 941.10 Individuals who handle burning material in a highly negligent manner will be guilty of a Class A misdemeanor. Highly negligent defined as a situation where a person puts another person’s property in danger.
- SS 26.21 Any person who starts a fire may be liable for double the amount of damages done by a fire started by an individual due to negligence. Persons starting the fire will also be held responsible for the costs to the county or town of suppressing such a fire.
- Ashes must be disposed of by thoroughly wetting them or by placing them in a covered metal container.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND – including sparklers and firecrackers.
- Violators will be issued citations on-site by the Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department.
- Fire Patrol will be conducted by event security.
- Fire or medical emergency will be handled by Township Fire Department and Gold Cross and Township Ambulance service.
- No food or beverage carry-ins are allowed in festival bowl area.
- Supplies, food, and beverages can be brought to your campsite. There is not an onsite store so bring your supplies. Wood and ice are available to purchase in the campgrounds.
- You will be subject to search at the gates.