No Boundaries Bungalows
Update 3/21: SOLD OUT
The Reclamation Resort presented by No Boundaries Tiny Homes
Introducing an overnight festival experience unlike any other! No Boundaries presents the Reclamation Resort, an exclusive group of five private, resort-style abodes in the Pines Music Park. These “No Boundaries Bungalows” are comfortable, cabin-like dwellings built with an emphasis on sustainability. No Boundaries Bungalows are hand-framed utilizing reclaimed materials, seamlessly juxtaposed with the must-have modern conveniences required for a truly care-free festival experience.
Each bungalow is uniquely themed and one-of-a-kind, offering a rare and romantic testament to history. The salvaged materials repurposed to construct each unit tell a variety of intriguing stories, and together they encompass several marks on a 100-year plus timeline of Wisconsin and the Chippewa Valley.
If you’re an environmentally minded fest goer, you can rest easy each night knowing your stay has made a positive sustainable impact. Each unit represents the equivalent of approximately one mature tree saved from harvest and 40 yards of materials kept out of the landfill as a result of being built reclaimed.
Location: Near pre-set tent camping village, just North of the Pot Luck Pickin Place in Eagle Camp (about a 5 minute walk from the festival bowl)
2-Person Package: $1,500 (SOLD OUT)
**Email email@example.com if you’d like to be added to a waitlist
Each Bungalow includes:
- Ample interior standing room to move about
- Power w/USB outlet plugin(s) to charge devices
- Air Conditioning
- Queen size bed or Two Twin Size Beds
- Locked Entrance
- Reclaimed flooring from local Chippewa Valley school gymnasiums
- Complete bedding set (blankets, linens, pillows)
- Two towels and two washcloths
- Two end tables with lamp
- Mini Fridge
- Two-drawer dresser & closet rack with hangers
- Two windows and shades
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Private, covered porch, chairs & sitting area
- Entry mat
- Small garbage can
- Broom & dustpan
- Access to Pre-set Tent camping village amenities and activities
- Car Parking Pass to park your vehicle next to your bungalow
- (1) 2022 Blue Ox Music Festival lineup poster
- (2) 2022 Blue Ox Music Festival stainless steel pints
*Festival admission NOT included
Check-in: Access to bungalow starting the evening of Wednesday June 23rd (Time TBD)
Check-out: Departure by noon on Sunday, June 26th
About No Boundaries Tiny Homes:
No Boundaries Tiny Homes is an environmentally-minded and unique custom builder and deconstruction company in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Our methodology utilizes quality, repurposed materials we acquire from deconstruction of buildings for an eco-friendly build that saves both trees and landfill space.
Focused on tiny homes and resort-style dwellings but includes work ranging from residential remodels, custom homes, sheds and other portable, outdoor buildings. Visit the No Boundaries website HERE!